By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information we collect automatically
When you visit EduRank.org to browse, read, or download files, our server will receive some technical non-personally identifiable information about your visit:
- Internet Protocol (IP)
- Type of browser and operating system
- Date and time of access
- The Internet address of the site from which you came directly
- Type of device
We use this information as aggregated statistical data to help us maintain this site, e.g., to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more accessible and useful.
We do not use this information to identify individuals.
We will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide such information.
Other information we collect
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contacts from you, or during the registration process:
- If you request information, services, or assistance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties that (in our judgment) are appropriate to fulfill your request. If, when you provide us with such information, you specify that you do not want us to disclose the information to third parties, we will honor your request. Note, however, that if you do not provide such information, it may be impossible for us to refer, respond to or fulfill your request.
- If your communication relates to a law enforcement matter, we may disclose the information to law enforcement agencies that we deem appropriate.
How long we keep information
We may keep information that will collect for an unlimited period.
Please note that electronic communication, particularly email, is not necessarily secure against interception. Please do not send sensitive data (e.g., Social Security, bank account, or credit card numbers) by email or web form.
EduRank.org contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about the use of this site. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit this site, what pages they visit when they do so, how much time do they spent on each page, etc. We use the information we get from Google Analytics to improve the site. You may find out how Google uses information from sites that use its services: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
For California Residents: CCPA Information
This Privacy Notice for California Residents supplements the information contained elsewhere in this Privacy Notice and applies solely to all visitors, users, and others who reside in the State of California ("consumers" or "you"). We adopt this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by emailing us at
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a newsletter or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To personalize your website, apps, emails, or other product, service or platform experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our websites, apps, emails, and other products, services and platforms.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our websites, apps, emails, and other products, services and platforms, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our websites, apps, emails, and other products, services and platforms.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
Sharing Personal Information
Our advertising partners may collect the personal information such as the cookies stored on your browser, the advertising identifier on your mobile device, or the IP address of your device when you visit our websites, apps, and other products, services and platforms, or open our emails. We, and our partners, use this information to tailor and deliver ads to you on our websites, apps, emails, and other products, services and platforms, or to help tailor ads to you when you visit others' sites (or use others' apps). To tailor ads that may be more relevant to you, we and/or our partners may share the information we collect with third parties.