7 Best universities for Chemistry in Kazakhstan
Below is the list of best universities in Kazakhstan ranked based on their research performance in Chemistry. A graph of 19.5K citations received by 3.17K academic papers made by 7 universities in Kazakhstan was used to calculate publications' ratings, which then were adjusted for release dates and added to final scores.
We don't distinguish between undergraduate and graduate programs nor do we adjust for current majors offered. You can find information about granted degrees on a university page but always double-check with the university website.
1. Nazarbayev University
2. Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
3. L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University
4. Satbayev University
5. Karaganda State University
6. Kazakh-British Technical University
7. Almaty University of Power Engineering and Telecommunications
The best cities to study Chemistry in Kazakhstan based on the number of universities and their ranks are Nur-Sultan, Almaty, and Karaganda.