10 Best universities for Urban and Regional planning in France
Below is a list of best universities in France ranked based on their research performance in Urban and Regional planning. A graph of 15.4K citations received by 723 academic papers made by 10 universities in France was used to calculate publications' ratings, which then were adjusted for release dates and added to final scores.
We don't distinguish between undergraduate and graduate programs nor do we adjust for current majors offered. You can find information about granted degrees on a university page but always double-check with the university website.
1. Normal Superior School
2. University of Lille
3. Paris Institute of Technology for Life, Food and Environmental Sciences
4. School for Advanced Studies in the Social Sciences
5. University of Strasbourg
6. National Graduate School of Engineering, Paris
7. National School of Bridges and Roads
8. University of Bordeaux
9. Grenoble Alpes University
10. Polytechnic School
The best cities to study Urban and Regional planning in France based on the number of universities and their ranks are Paris, Lille, Strasbourg, and Champs sur Marne.