Ubon Ratchathani University: Statistics

Ubon Ratchathani University logo
EduRank.org best universities badge
Rank Ranking
#3701 of 14,131 In the World
#1229 of 5,830 In Asia
#24 of 125 In Thailand
#1 of 4 In Ubon Ratchathani
#1744 of 2,018 For Chemical Engineering

Quick Review

Type
Non-profit
Funding
Public-private
partnership
Highest Degree
Bachelor
Website
www.ubu.ac.th
Languages
Thai
Acceptance rate
46%*

* Ubon Ratchathani University is among the institutions that don't provide data on acceptance rates. This might happen because a university has programs where an applicant only needs to meet admission requirements to enroll and doesn't necessarily competes with others.

We estimate the above acceptance rate based on admission statistics of closely-ranked nearby universities with similar research profiles that do publish such data.

Acceptance rate & Admissions

Admissions RequirementsHigh School certificate or equivalent for 60% of all students; the other 40% have to pass the National entrance examination; a number of students have to pass an examination arranged by the Faculty
Academic CalendarJune to May

Publications & Citations

Publications
1,157
Citations
14,378

Ubon Ratchathani University majors

by publication & citation count

Chemistry
479 / 7,741
Engineering
421 / 5,674
Physics
358 / 4,505
Materials Science
317 / 4,070
Biology
254 / 3,694
Medicine
132 / 1,127
Environmental Science
113 / 1,597
Chemical Engineering
70 / 739
Liberal Arts & Social Sciences
58 / 538
Nutrition and Food Science
48 / 1,045
Computer Science
45 / 386
Business
44 / 348
Radiochemistry
38 / 1,095
Nanotechnology
38 / 635
Microbiology
36 / 801
Mathematics
33 / 200
Condensed Matter Physics
31 / 171
Geography and Cartography
28 / 469
Inorganic Chemistry
28 / 751
Environmental Management
26 / 540
Demography
25 / 212
Biochemistry
24 / 661
Botany
22 / 425
Public Health
20 / 115
Economics
19 / 99
Pharmacy
18 / 89
Atomic and Molecular physics
18 / 96
Agricultural Science
18 / 88
Math Teachers
18 / 181
Psychology
17 / 250
Artificial Intelligence (AI)
17 / 64
Wildlife and Fisheries Management & Conservation
15 / 80
Healthcare Management (MHA)
15 / 55
Molecular Biology
15 / 103
Organic Chemistry
14 / 393
Pharmacology
14 / 165
Transportation Engineering
13 / 236
Metallurgical Engineering
13 / 12
Physical Therapy
12 / 45
Ecology
12 / 166

Annual publication & citation counts

Year Publications Citations
1999 1 3
2000 2 2
2001 1 9
2002 5 9
2003 3 16
2004 5 32
2005 13 46
2006 10 69
2007 37 134
2008 35 183
2009 34 298
2010 58 412
2011 48 528
2012 110 734
2013 106 921
2014 121 1199
2015 153 1426
2016 98 1473
2017 114 1554
2018 95 1511
2019 114 1842
2020 118 2364
2021 156 3291

Programs and Degrees

Programs Associate's degree Bachelor's Master's Doctoral
Design | Arts | Humanities +
Business | Politics | Social Sciences +
Languages | Culture | Linguistics
Nursing | Health | Pharmacy | Medicine +
Engineering | IT +
Maths | Natural Sciences +
Bachelor's Degree Accountancy, Architecture, Banking, Business Administration, Engineering, Finance, Health Administration, Industrial Design, Marketing, Nursing
Graduate Diploma Homeopathy, Medicine
Master's Degree Business Administration, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Public Administration
Doctoral Degree Agriculture, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Food Technology, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine, Pharmacy, Physics, Science Education

General info

Alternative names UBU
มหาวิทยาลัยอุบลราชธานี
Founded 1987
Accreditation Higher Education Commission, Ministry of Education
Affiliations and memberships Association of Southeast Asian Institutions of Higher Learning (ASAIHL)

Location and Contacts

Address Km 10 Warin-Det Udom Road
Ubon Ratchathani, Ubon Ratchathani, 34190
Thailand
City population 79,000
Phone +66 (45) 288 400
Fax +66 (45) 288 388

Ubon Ratchathani University in Social Media