10 Best universities for Nutrition and Food Science in Romania
Below is a list of best universities in Romania ranked based on their research performance in Nutrition and Food Science. A graph of 8.63K citations received by 898 academic papers made by 10 universities in Romania was used to calculate publications' ratings, which then were adjusted for release dates and added to final scores.
We don't distinguish between undergraduate and graduate programs nor do we adjust for current majors offered. You can find information about granted degrees on a university page but always double-check with the university website.
1. University Dunarea de Jos of Galati
2. University of Craiova
3. University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine of Cluj-Napoca
4. Stefan cel Mare University of Suceava
5. Babes-Bolyai University
6. University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Cluj-Napoca
7. University of Bucharest
8. University of Agronomical Sciences and Veterinary Medicine
9. University of Oradea
10. Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu
The best cities to study Nutrition and Food Science in Romania based on the number of universities and their ranks are Galati, Craiova, Cluj-Napoca, and Suceava.