10 Best universities for Polymer science and Plastics engineering in Ile-de-France
Below is a list of best universities in Ile-de-France ranked based on their research performance in Polymer science and Plastics engineering. A graph of 8.45K citations received by 107 academic papers made by 10 universities in Ile-de-France was used to calculate publications' ratings, which then were adjusted for release dates and added to final scores.
We don't distinguish between undergraduate and graduate programs nor do we adjust for current majors offered. You can find information about granted degrees on a university page but always double-check with the university website.
1. Normal Superior School
2. National Advanced School of Engineering
3. Paris-Sud University
4. Pierre and Marie Curie University
5. Paris Institute of Technology for Life, Food and Environmental Sciences
6. National Graduate School of Engineering, Paris
7. Polytechnic School
8. University of Evry-Val d'Essonne
9. National Graduate School of Chemistry, Paris
10. Paris Diderot University
Closest to Ile-de-France states to learn Polymer science and Plastics engineering
Best university country rank
Best uni rank