11 Best universities for Optical Engineering in Ukraine
Below is a list of best universities in Ukraine ranked based on their research performance in Optical Engineering. A graph of 17.2K citations received by 2.62K academic papers made by 11 universities in Ukraine was used to calculate publications' ratings, which then were adjusted for release dates and added to final scores.
We don't distinguish between undergraduate and graduate programs nor do we adjust for current majors offered. You can find information about granted degrees on a university page but always double-check with the university website.
1. Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University
2. V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
3. Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
4. Lviv Polytechnic National University
5. V.I. Vernadsky Taurida National University
6. Dnipropetrovsk National University
7. Ivan Franko National University of Lviv
8. Sumy State University
9. National Technical University Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute
10. National Aviation University
11. Bukovinian State Medical University
The best cities to study Optical Engineering in Ukraine based on the number of universities and their ranks are Chernivtsi, Kharkiv, Kyiv, and Lviv.