10 Best universities for Immunology in Russia
Below is a list of best universities in Russia ranked based on their research performance in Immunology. A graph of 25.8K citations received by 2K academic papers made by 10 universities in Russia was used to calculate publications' ratings, which then were adjusted for release dates and added to final scores.
We don't distinguish between undergraduate and graduate programs nor do we adjust for current majors offered. You can find information about granted degrees on a university page but always double-check with the university website.
1. Moscow State University
2. Moscow Medical Academy
3. St. Petersburg State University
4. Russian National Research Medical University
5. Kazan Federal University
6. Siberian State Medical University
7. Kazan State Medical University
8. Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University
9. Novosibirsk State University
10. Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical Academy
The best cities to study Immunology in Russia based on the number of universities and their ranks are Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Kazan, and Tomsk.