10 Best universities for Aviation in France
Below is the list of best universities in France ranked based on their research performance in Aviation. A graph of 6.98K citations received by 690 academic papers made by 10 universities in France was used to calculate publications' ratings, which then were adjusted for release dates and added to final scores.
We don't distinguish between undergraduate and graduate programs nor do we adjust for current majors offered. You can find information about granted degrees on a university page but always double-check with the university website.
1. National School of Civil Aviation
2. Polytechnic School
3. Normal Superior School
4. Polytechnic University of Hauts-de-France
5. Higher Institute of Aeronautics and Space
6. University of Technology of Compiegne
7. Toulouse Business School
8. University of Bordeaux
9. University of Aix-Marseilles
10. University of Evry-Val d'Essonne
The best cities to study Aviation in France based on the number of universities and their ranks are Toulouse, Palaiseau, Paris, and Valenciennes.