10 Best universities for Firefighting and Fire Science in France
Below is a list of best universities in France ranked based on their research performance in Firefighting and Fire Science. A graph of 11.5K citations received by 216 academic papers made by 10 universities in France was used to calculate publications' ratings, which then were adjusted for release dates and added to final scores.
We don't distinguish between undergraduate and graduate programs nor do we adjust for current majors offered. You can find information about granted degrees on a university page but always double-check with the university website.
1. National Graduate School of Engineering, Paris
2. National Graduate School of Chemistry of Lille
3. University of Poitiers
4. National Graduate School of Textile Engineering
5. University of Lorraine
6. University of Orleans
7. University of Lille
8. National Institute for Applied Sciences, Lyon
9. University of Corsica Pascal Paoli
10. University of Aix-Marseilles
The best cities to study Firefighting and Fire Science in France based on the number of universities and their ranks are Paris, Villeneuve-d'Ascq, Poitiers, and Roubaix.