10 Best universities for Technical Drawing in Malaysia
Below is the list of best universities in Malaysia ranked based on their research performance in Technical Drawing. A graph of 7.31K citations received by 593 academic papers made by 10 universities in Malaysia was used to calculate publications' ratings, which then were adjusted for release dates and added to final scores.
We don't distinguish between undergraduate and graduate programs nor do we adjust for current majors offered. You can find information about granted degrees on a university page but always double-check with the university website.
1. University of Technology Malaysia
2. National University of Malaysia
3. Putra Malaysia University
4. University of Malaya
5. University of Science, Malaysia
6. Technical University of Malaysia, Melaka
7. MARA University of Technology
8. International Islamic University Malaysia
- Acceptance Rate
9. University of Kuala Lumpur
10. Tun Hussein Onn University of Malaysia
The best cities to study Technical Drawing in Malaysia based on the number of universities and their ranks are Johor Bahru, Bangi, Serdang, and Kuala Lumpur.