10 Best universities for Remote Sensing in Malaysia
Below is a list of best universities in Malaysia ranked based on their research performance in Remote Sensing. A graph of 14K citations received by 1.27K academic papers made by 10 universities in Malaysia was used to calculate publications' ratings, which then were adjusted for release dates and added to final scores.
We don't distinguish between undergraduate and graduate programs nor do we adjust for current majors offered. You can find information about granted degrees on a university page but always double-check with the university website.
1. University of Technology Malaysia
2. Putra Malaysia University
3. University of Science, Malaysia
4. MARA University of Technology
5. National University of Malaysia
6. University of Malaya
7. International Islamic University Malaysia
8. University of Malaysia, Terengganu
9. Multimedia University
10. Petronas Technology University
The best cities to study Remote Sensing in Malaysia based on the number of universities and their ranks are Johor Bahru, Serdang, George Town, and Shah Alam.