7 Best universities for Structural Engineering in Romania
Below is a list of best universities in Romania ranked based on their research performance in Structural Engineering. A graph of 6.17K citations received by 1.17K academic papers made by 7 universities in Romania was used to calculate publications' ratings, which then were adjusted for release dates and added to final scores.
We don't distinguish between undergraduate and graduate programs nor do we adjust for current majors offered. You can find information about granted degrees on a university page but always double-check with the university website.
1. Politehnica University of Timisoara
2. Technical University of Cluj-Napoca
3. Politehnica University of Bucharest
4. Transilvania University of Brasov
5. University of Craiova
6. Technical University of Civil Engineering of Bucharest
7. University Dunarea de Jos of Galati
The best cities to study Structural Engineering in Romania based on the number of universities and their ranks are Timisoara, Cluj-Napoca, Bucharest, and Brasov.