8 Best universities for Petroleum Engineering in Pakistan
Below is a list of best universities in Pakistan ranked based on their research performance in Petroleum Engineering. A graph of 638 citations received by 122 academic papers made by 8 universities in Pakistan was used to calculate publications' ratings, which then were adjusted for release dates and added to final scores.
We don't distinguish between undergraduate and graduate programs nor do we adjust for current majors offered. You can find information about granted degrees on a university page but always double-check with the university website.
1. University of Agriculture, Faisalabad
2. University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore
3. Mehran University of Engineering and Technology
4. COMSATS Institute of Information Technology
5. NED University of Engineering and Technology
6. Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management Sciences
7. University of the Punjab
8. Information Technology University
The best cities to study Petroleum Engineering in Pakistan based on the number of universities and their ranks are Faisalabad, Lahore, Jamshoro, and Islamabad.