21 Best universities for Software Engineering in France
Below is a list of best universities in France ranked based on their research performance in Software Engineering. A graph of 40.6K citations received by 2.25K academic papers made by 21 universities in France was used to calculate publications' ratings, which then were adjusted for release dates and added to final scores.
We don't distinguish between undergraduate and graduate programs nor do we adjust for current majors offered. You can find information about granted degrees on a university page but always double-check with the university website.
1. Normal Superior School
2. Grenoble Alpes University
3. University of Nantes
4. University of Lille
5. University of Montpellier
6. Paris-Sud University
7. University of Nice-Sophia Antipolis
8. National Graduate School of Engineering, Paris
9. University of Bordeaux
10. Paul Sabatier University - Toulouse III
11. University of Technology of Belfort-Montbeliard
12. TELECOM ParisTech
13. Polytechnic School
15. Pierre and Marie Curie University
16. Paris Diderot University
17. University of Technology of Compiegne
18. University of Savoy Mont Blanc
19. University of Pau and Pays de l'Adour
20. Paris Dauphine University
21. University of Lorraine
The best cities to study Software Engineering in France based on the number of universities and their ranks are Paris, Saint Martin d'Heres, Nantes, and Lille.