10 Best universities for Industrial Engineering in Russia
Below is a list of best universities in Russia ranked based on their research performance in Industrial Engineering. A graph of 2.84K citations received by 529 academic papers made by 10 universities in Russia was used to calculate publications' ratings, which then were adjusted for release dates and added to final scores.
We don't distinguish between undergraduate and graduate programs nor do we adjust for current majors offered. You can find information about granted degrees on a university page but always double-check with the university website.
1. St. Petersburg State University
2. Moscow State University
3. National Research University Higher School of Economics
4. Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University
5. Ural Federal University
6. Bauman Moscow State Technical University
7. Samara State Technical University
8. Tula State University
9. Southern Federal University
10. Saint Petersburg State Electrotechnical University
The best cities to study Industrial Engineering in Russia based on the number of universities and their ranks are Saint Petersburg, Moscow, Yekaterinburg, and Samara.