8 Best universities for Geotechnical Engineering in Russia
Below is a list of best universities in Russia ranked based on their research performance in Geotechnical Engineering. A graph of 5.73K citations received by 1.2K academic papers made by 8 universities in Russia was used to calculate publications' ratings, which then were adjusted for release dates and added to final scores.
We don't distinguish between undergraduate and graduate programs nor do we adjust for current majors offered. You can find information about granted degrees on a university page but always double-check with the university website.
1. Moscow State University
2. Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University
3. Perm State Technical University
4. St. Petersburg State University
5. Tomsk Polytechnic University
6. Tyumen Industrial University
7. Far Eastern Federal University
8. Novosibirsk State University
The best cities to study Geotechnical Engineering in Russia based on the number of universities and their ranks are Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Perm, and Tomsk.