10 Best universities for Reliability / Quality Engineering in Russia
Below is a list of best universities in Russia ranked based on their research performance in Reliability and Quality Engineering. A graph of 3.33K citations received by 1.19K academic papers made by 10 universities in Russia was used to calculate publications' ratings, which then were adjusted for release dates and added to final scores.
We don't distinguish between undergraduate and graduate programs nor do we adjust for current majors offered. You can find information about granted degrees on a university page but always double-check with the university website.
1. Ural Federal University
2. St. Petersburg State University
3. Moscow State University
4. National Research University Higher School of Economics
5. Bauman Moscow State Technical University
6. Tomsk Polytechnic University
7. Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University
8. Magnitogorsk State Technical University
9. South Ural State University
10. Omsk State Technical University
The best cities to study Reliability and Quality Engineering in Russia based on the number of universities and their ranks are Yekaterinburg, Saint Petersburg, Moscow, and Tomsk.